Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Parsec Award Finalists Announced

Today has been all about awards. As the World Fantasy Award Nominations have been announced, I have received news that Tales to Terrify has been short-listed for the category Best New Speculative Fiction Podcaster/Team. 

Best New Speculative Fiction Podcaster/Team
Brief Description: This person or team is new to podcasting in the past Parsec eligibility year, becoming a significant voice that has contributed to the community as a whole.

You can find the original post on the Parsec Award site. 

Quite naturally I am at a loss of words, because working as an editor for Tales to Terrify feels like a normal and extremely pleasurable way to spend my days, so the concept of receiving an award is utterly awesome and right out of the blue, because I still think achievements like these unlock with a blinding light.

Since it's almost midnight I will sleep on this and provide a follow-up post. That's it from now! 

0 comments: