Tuesday, April 6, 2010

And I am in a Reading Mess, again

~

Yes, last week I listed that I had numerous books started and while I crossed out two from the list I am still not done with 'Happy Hour of the Damned'. There is something about PDFs as a format, which triggers Murphy's Laws and prohibits me from reading. Apart from the prologue, I have not had the time to sit down and focus on 'Gardens of the Moon', which by the way I will read, while taking notes and review, so that I do not forget things. Messy and tedious, but ingenuous and fun.

Now, I also forgot that I have this started:


and I am thinking of tackling this one, which is an epic in its own right:

3 comments:

Cara said...

LOL! Murphy's don't like PDF's much either :-D
It's very easily done tho, especially when new books arrive to distract you from what you've already started

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm down to two books at the moment. Normally I'm reading about four. But I'll plead recovering from exhaustion.

Harry Markov said...

@ Murf: I know. I don't like them that much either, but what can I do, when I want them and shipping is so damn expensive.

@ Charles: Doesn't that take one hell of a time to read and also, how do you remember? I mix up everything.