Saturday, April 10, 2010

[Terra Mythica] Bestiary I

~

The experiment continues. If you are interested about Terra Mythica, then feel free to say so in the comments or if you decide to hunt me down on Twitter, ask away anything you want with the #TerraMythica and I will dedicate a short post for it with definitions and/or a longer essay for kicks. Ideally a short story, but that may come after I complete the rewrites.

For this post I have some random beasts, ghouls, demons and critters that are to be found in the supernatural ecosystem and in "Forged in Blood".

Bodysnatcher: Minor demonic spirit. Inhabits recently deceased corpses. Feeds on flesh.

Hellhounds: Minor demonic spirits. Resemble canines. Hunt in packs -- scourges. Accute sense for dying magic.

Primordeal: Elemental spirit. The accumulated spirits of the deceased, victims of a nature disaster.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I love this kind of stuff. I find the invention part of it so much fun.

Harry Markov said...

Yeah, it definitely is that much fun. :) Hope that it raises interest. And feel free to ask anything about it.