Thursday, May 20, 2010

Eight Days of Hell: The Exorcism

~

Tuesday and Wednesday were my days off, supposedly, but they felt worse than working. The big bad university threw some mean James-Bond-villian worthy moves and I am still outraged by the lack of responsibility, illogical working time/vacation and lack of prior notification. But the last two tests are things of the past, the presentation went swimmingly and the deadline, which defined the last four days was extended with two whole more weeks, so I can now continue to waste time on the Internet. Isn't that cool?

I feel like this fella. Crabby, but cool in a weird way.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Crabformers! The wave of the future.

Crab people, crab people.

Harry Markov said...

I want that as a movie. Will be 100% cooler than Transformers.